Monday, May 23, 2011

Hospital II

Chris and Brandon stopped by today. It was nice because they brought me some goodies to eat, that their wives had baked. I told them to tell them at the cupcakes and muffins were delicious... even if I had only taken a few bites. They told me they would. That's good.

They were around for about an hour. They tried to get me to agree to go with them somewhere next month. Told me I needed a vacation. I only nodded, and said I would think about it. We discussed some stuff. Lonely Hearts business. A lot of shifts in organization's direction. They didn't ask about anything that happened. That was good.

They thought I was joking when I asked them to smuggle me out of the hospital.

They're gone now. The TV's on but the sound seems so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment