Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Boss III


The boss chewed me out before I left the office today. Called me in and told me to sit down.

I’m not wasting my energy typing out the entire conversation. Basically, the dude was an asshole as usual and told me that I was suffering from the same fatal flaw my siblings have; we care too much.

It’s true. I’m not going to deny it. We involve ourselves too much with others. We take on the problems of others which piles onto our other problems. We get weighed down by all of it, and burn up in the process. I think it’s a problem that runs in our family, actually.

The boss told me to relax, and told me that I did all I could.

That may be true, that I’ve done all I can… but I cannot relax. Arnold became my friend. He trusted me.






And I let him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment