Monday, May 2, 2011

Party Hardy


Fuck I am so tired. Alright maybe partying all night with the dude wasn’t the best idea. I was late too. But still worth it. I’m here on break because I’m kind of bored and also because I am just so fucking excited about this. Really excited.

Arnold is about to start a new life! As soon as I get out of work, I’m heading straight for his house, and then I’m taking him to his new home. It’s in a secluded location, and I can absolutely guarantee that he will spend the rest of his days comforted… but most of all, safe.

Our sanctuaries are not usually invaded by Fears. Mostly because we create sanctuaries on hallowed ground. I don’t know much about it, or the science that goes into it, but basically there are two ways these sanctuaries come about. Either the land was previously devoid of any Fear influence, and we just happened to find and cultivate it, or we somehow succeeded in striking a deal with the Fears to exchange land for various, costly things.

So guess what? He’s going to be pretty fucking safe. So I’m not worried much about that.

I am worried a bit about something else though. I had a message on my phone from a fellow agent, who is handling clean up from the previous case involving the Intrusion up in South Carolina.

The kid’s still having problems.

I’ve had a weird feeling about that case, but I can’t be bothered with it now.

Agh. I should, like, probably focus on work?? Maybe? Fuckfuckfuck.

Arnold, wait up dude, I’ll be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment