Friday, March 18, 2011

Cornerstore



Finished paperwork. Dear god my hands hurt. Too many keystrokes and penstrokes and file shuffling. Laying down on my bed now, just… trying to rest.

Sometimes it feels like the paperwork is far more challenging and tiring than my actual job. 

That’s a weird feeling, isn’t it?

I’m just not the type of person to sit around. My parents thought I had ADHD when I was younger. I may have it; they never got me diagnosed with it. I think it’s just in my nature though. My brothers can be like that too, but it’s much more profound in me. 

I’m just always restless. 

Even right now, my legs are craving action. Maybe I can squeeze a tiny jog in now. I could totally do that. Maybe I’ll meet a cute jogger out there too. Who knows? It’s practically a given anyways, due to the type of area I reside in.

Question is, do I even want to talk to anyone right now?

Might run by a convenience store and grab a few things as well. Hmmm. What do I need? I need some alcohol, I know that. I need some other shit too, I guess.

Alright, let's go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment