Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sanctuary


I got a call earlier. The Lonely Hearts have approved my request to move Arnold into a sanctuary. I’m excited for him. His life will get so much better now once he gets treatment. I know when people think of these types of places, they see doctors in white coats performing brain surgery and electrocuting people, but I promise this place is perfect for protecting people from the Fears.

This will be good for him. I’ll help him adjust to it too. I really want him to get better, yknow?


I’ll visit him when I can.

I’m going to take him out one more time before he gets put into the home. Maybe we’ll


 


 Huh ok so um some girl was knocking on the door. Some 13 or something year old. She was selling cookies. I have cookies now. Weird how she was messing around here, at a motel, though.


Aghhh I’ll finish this thought later I’m going to eat some cookies and work on this stupid mission report.

No comments:

Post a Comment