Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Open-Shut Case

I'm packing up my things. Taking enough for a few days.The boss has assigned me a new mission. The mission is taking me up north, to South Carolina. Up south. It's funny how that area feels more "South", than my area of Florida.
I'm looking over the files to this case, and it doesn't look that difficult. I think it's pretty open and shut, actually. It does have the potential to morph into something bigger later, but I'll crush it before that happens. 

I hope Arnold doesn't pay a visit while I'm gone. I don't feel like cleaning up after him again. I don't really think he will though. This is usually a monthly occurrence. 

I'm thinking that perhaps, it'll be best if Arnold is admitted to a facility of ours that treats and protects victims of the Fears. It'll get him off my back, and it'll be better for him there, I think.

His life just flat out sucks right now. He's all alone. I'm pretty much the only person that is in his life.

Yeah, I think I'll push for that. I'll try and get him admitted to a good facility up north that I'm familiar with. I'll need his consent, and that might be a bit hard.

I'll do my best and try to persuade him. I hope he says yes. 

Alright, heading out now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment