Saturday, March 19, 2011

Intermix


You know, I've honestly got a nice, relaxing view of the beach from here, my apartment's balcony. I love the beach. It’s always a nice place to go down and just chill. I surf sometimes, if I’m feeling up to it.

It's honestly one of the few places I feel "free" at. 

I like just looking out into it. I can relax, and reflect. The crash of the waves intermixed with the traffic below is a beautiful mix of chaos and wonder. 

Now, I can really think about things.

What do I have to do tomorrow? Hmmm.Well, got to go in and finally report to my boss. He’ll then hand me my next mission, or maybe he’ll assign me to the office again. I hope he doesn’t do that. I’ve only handled office duty once and I already hate it.  

That’s best case scenario anyways. I’m just hoping he doesn’t force me to take a vacation.
I also got to get some dry cleaning done, don’t I? And that paperwork for the last case I promised the boss a few weeks ago… I completely forgot about that. Shit. 

Things may always be chaotic inside of my head, but at least the ocean's calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment