Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not My Blood


Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is going to be the proper introduction post. Sorry for starting off so abruptly; I just needed to get my thoughts down about that mission. 

Anyways, my name is James Rivers. Pleased to meetcha. If you are aware of the other blogs spreading around the internet, then you know I am indeed related to John Rivers and Peter Rivers.They are my brothers, and I grew up with the two of em.

I like to think of them as adopted though. I’m not anything like those losers.

Peter’s fucking annoying and eccentric while John’s too orderly and petty. I’m calm, cool, and I'm not a total spazz. I’m much more outgoing than them, and also, ...a bit less crazy, yknow?

I’m an agent of the same agency as they are; The Lonely Hearts.  Peter and John have the boring jobs… I have a much more fun job. You already saw what I do most days. That was only one example.

Now, onto the purpose of this blog, I guess.
The main purpose of this blog will be to document certain… “missions” of mine, such as the one I showed you guys.  Sometimes. Only the “missions” I feel are safe enough to release to the general public. Before the explosion of activity surrounding the Fears on the internet last month, we would never have released info like this. I guess the higher-ups decided it really didn’t matter anymore, to keep all of this under wraps.

Besides, it’s not like this blog will mess up anything for us. No matter what the average person does, it cannot stop us. We will enforce order.

I don’t entirely agree with how we accomplish this, but it is what it is. 

The secondary purpose will be to record the night terrors I have from time to time. I don't know why I want to put them up for display. Maybe I'm hoping someone will help me stop them.

Now, I guess I’ll just finish this post off. If you like traveling and hearing boring recollections of clouds as they pass by, you should totally follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment