Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tallahassee II


I hear her scream in pain. The humid summer air is filled with panting and the splatter and splotch of dripping blood. I scream at the monster to stop, to please leave my one and only alone. She just laughs. The monster laughs in my face and claws at my love again.

I try and get up, but my own blood spills out from my body. I feel woozy, and I almost faint.

I scream at that girl, that bitch, that monster, to please… to please stop.

She laughs at my pain. Laughs. And she does it again to her captive. She was dying slowly from blood loss at that point, and I was too. We had played straight into this monster’s hands.

We were her puppets.

I crawl. I fucking crawl over the wooden floor to them. Blood trickles out under me, creating a tiny trail. I was losing so much by the second. If I was capable of rational thought at that moment, I would have probably figured death would be knocking soon.

But nothing else was on my mind except her.

Only a few feet away from that monster. She’s smiling, just watching me approach.

I could smell the rotting corpse that was the monster’s body. Her eyes looked somewhat dead as they looked down at me, and yet at the same time, so monstrous. She was wearing a dress this time. She told us earlier it was because she wanted to dress up for “the ball.” The dress was stained red in spots.

And of course, the strings. Those strings were everywhere. And they all led to that girl… and then other strings led from the girl to the ceiling.

She smiled. Her jaw resembled a shark’s jaw. The teeth were like fangs.

She’s holding my lover to the wall, and cutting her over and over with her sharp nails. A knife hangs idly nearby, attached to a string. She’ll grab that when she’s done having fun with us.

She speaks, but I cannot hear her. Not in dreamland. My mind refuses to remember what was said in dreamland. I don’t like to remember. It was all a blur anyways. I can only hear her cackling.

I try and get up, but I could not. All I could do was grab at her dress and try to pull her down to my level. She just laughs and laughs. She lets go of my one and only, and stoops down to my level. She motions towards me, and gently moves her claws onto my cheek, and moves them down, from over my neck to my chest to my stomach.

She stares into my eyes. The smell of her decayed body nearly made me choke. Blood is speckled on her face in places… it drips down from her cheeks and mouth.

She talks and talks but I’m transfixed on her eyes and cannot hear a word. So dead.

And then she kisses me. Her tongue moves on my tongue and god that taste and the blood and the stench. My horrified eyes are wide open in terror but hers are closed in delight.

I try to push her away but her claws scratch across my chest and I freeze up in pain. Her lips slowly part away from my lips. Blood and split fall from our mouths. I fall along with it, to the ground.

She picks me up by the hair, and whispers softly into my ears. She gets up, and steps away from me. My face hits the wooden floor again. Shivers run up and down my body and I can’t seem to stop shaking.

I would have been down and out if it wasn’t for her. She was in danger. So dammit, I ignored it all for her sake, and slowly pushed my head up. And to my amazement, I was able to move one of my arms up too. And then my other arm. At first, it was my determination.

But then I figured… I was getting up way too easily.

I stopped moving, but my limbs didn’t. I was up and my arm was grabbing the knife hanging from the string. The monster moved to the side, and began to control my every movement.


My legs moved over and ohgod I can’t do this why am I even up right now

No comments:

Post a Comment