Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All Get Out


Alright, so I’m heading up north to South Carolina. There, I am going to meet up with a few other agents. They’ll give details on the current target. Once I have gotten a clear picture of what is exactly going on, I assemble a team and we hunt the target down.

And then, …that’s when the fun begins. 

Business as usual. This is the exciting part of my job. Where I am able to fully stretch my abilities. It feels quite alright, if you ask me. 

There’s no challenge that’s too great for me. Not these types of missions anyways. Where I can just kill my target; where there's no catch to it. Where I can act instead of feel.

My record as a Lonely Hearts agent is almost completely spotless. There’s only a single fuckup in my entire career as an agent.


And that was the costliest mistake I’ve ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment