Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Guy


I didn’t really get into this the last few posts, but I want to make sure that everyone knows that I’m not  a “good guy.” I’m just doing my job, and that includes taking care of my company’s mistakes.

Not that I'm implying that simply handing Arnold a few bucks paints me as some messiah, but still. I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.

I’m not like Peter and John. I won’t sacrifice myself for some random kid on the street or whatever. 

Especially Peter… reckless bastard. 

I've done things in the past. Things I regret. I can be a jackass if I have to be.

I gave Arnold money because this organization owes him that much. And because it’s my job. I've been assigned to look after him.

This is all this really is. It’s my job. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment