Monday, March 28, 2011

Groceries


Got a few more calls.

Arnold will be taken into his new life in a week. I’m going to help him pack up and prepare for it all. I’m even going to drive him there. Really, it’s the least I could do. I’m pretty much his only friend. And I’ve invested so much in him over the past few months. I want to see him get his happy ending.

I don’t really know what I’m going to do other than that. To make time for the move, I’ve had to stop taking outbound missions. Instead, I’m going to be doing… office work.

Fuck. Well, it’s worth it. For Arnold.

And I guess I’ll be able to flirt with some secretaries?

Gah who am I kidding I’ve already gotten up with most of them anyways what’s the fun in that.

And maybe I shouldn’t be doing that this time. Maybe I should keep my it in my pants, so to speak.

Well shit. I need to go grocery shopping.


I need to cut this shit out… I’m not a kid anymore. I’m an adult.


I can afford to buy more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment