Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holly


I stayed up most of last night, just thinking about… well, everything.

I ended up reminiscing on my past. So much in the past few days has reminded me of Holly. It hurts. More than usual. Much more than usual.

And you all still don’t know, do you? The full story.

Who Holly exactly was.

And the thing is, I don’t think I’m ready to tell you that. I don’t think I’m ready to even think about that too much. Bringing up that horrid night in one of the earlier entries riled this whole shit up, I think. The ghost, the nightmares… I can’t handle this much. A tiny nightmare each night, sure, but when it bleeds into my work… that ain’t good.

So I’m sorry if you’re confused. I’m sorry if you want answers. I cannot give them. Not yet.

Maybe one day, but not now.


I’m heading back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment